‘Innovation & Quality Control Circles’ are timeless tools for organizations seeking to achieve excellence. In recognition of this, a group of 13 regional economies, including Singapore, have been taking turns to annually host an International Convention on Quality Control Circles (ICQCC) since 1976. The other 12 regional economies include Bangladesh, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Taiwan and Thailand.
Over the last 42 years, ICQCC has been regarded as the de facto international event for work improvement teams to pitch their projects to an independent pool of international assessors, with the intent of attaining international recognition and cross-learning. Annually, ICQCC attracts between an average of 1,500 delegates from more than 330 teams across the 13 economies and beyond.
The Singapore Productivity Association represent ed Singapore in hosting the 43rd ICQCC, which was held at the Resorts World Sentosa Convention Centre from 22 – 24 October 2018. ICQCC 2018 has showcased cutting-edge trends, projects and practices embraced by teams across the globe, spanning a wide variety of business improvement applications in today’s age of digitization and economic disruption.
Details Of participants – International Convention on Quality Control Circles (ICQCC 2018) was held on 22 to 24 Oct 2018 in Singapore, organized by the Singapore Productivity Centre. More than 2500 members from 475 team from 13 countries participated. Total 16 teams from Aurangabad have participated.
Detail of Categories.
- Quality Circle.
- Allied Concepts
- 5 -S
- 6 -Sigma
- SMED (Single Minute Exchange of Dies)
- Lean Quality Circle
- TPM & Similar Other.
Sanjeev Group participation – A team comprising of 9 team members participated in 9 categories as per details mentioned
- Kaizen category – Teams from plant E89 & C-7. Mr Ganesh Kadam & C7 team represented by Mr Sanjay Chandras.
- POKA-YOKE Category – Team from Plant M-115, F104 & M-115. Represented by Mr Omkar Auti, S G Waghmare, Omkar Auti and Baswraj Mandade.
- SMED Category – Team from K-96 represented by Mr.Gajanan Magar & Pandurang Mankape
- Allied Case Concept – Team from K-96 represented by Mr Baswaraj Mandale & Ajinkya Kulkarni
- 6 Sigma Category – Team from M-115 represented by Mr Ravi Gutte and SG Waghmare.
Total 7 Awards have been won by the Team including 6 Gold Medals & 1 Silver Award.
We congratulate all the Sanjeevities who gave their fullest efforts consistently and with positive resourcefulness.